Sunday, 13 October 2013

Croatia


Top and Shorts : Zara, Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Shoes: Primark, Necklace: DKNY, Watch: Michael Kors

I know! It has been forever since my last blog post, and I have so much to tell you all. Well my lack of blog posts are due to the fact that I now have a full time job in London. I have been working long hours and its been exciting and tiring all in one. I have been use to partying, traveling and relaxing for the past 12 months, and now I have to work 9-6 Monday to Friday...it is an epic adjustment. But it is such an exciting new chapter... I will fill you in more later. 

These are the photos from our last stop on our Mediterranean cruise...the beautiful seaside Croatian city of Dubrovnik. I was so excited to return to "our roots". My great grandfather sailed from Dubrovnik to Australia, so thats where my mothers roots are from...we think. Half the family disagrees, including Ash :) I first fell in love with Croatia, my junior year of college when I spent a summer there. It truly is one of the most beautiful countries in the world with great people, great food and such a relaxed atmosphere. If you are visiting Croatia I highly recommend you visit, plitvice national park, the island of Hvar, Split and of course Dubrovnik. How blue is this water?

Walking along the old walls of the city is the highlight of the town, and I couldn't wait to show my sister! It was unbelievably hot, and our shirts went see through because we were so hot and sweaty (very unattractive). After that we caught a bus to a beautiful beach to meet some our friends who we met on the cruise. Croatian people are so warm, welcoming and hospitable. Thank you Danijela and Sara for showing us such a great day! 

I hope to return to Croatia again next summer with my parents and sail around the Islands and hopefully meet up with my gorgeous friend RiRi who gives the best advice and cooks the most amazing food :) 

xx