Friday, 13 September 2013

Pompeii in YSL


Shirt: Saint Laurent, Leather Shorts: Zara, Hat: h&m, Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Watch: Michael Kors

After having three course meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner on the cruise, not to mention 3 pina coladas a day (which have about 700 calories in each) it was time to swap my dresses for a t-shirt! Not that I feel bad for over indulging, it is holidays after all! And besides the way I look at it, I am insulating my body for the cold winter in London ;) 
I was always fascinated with pompeii when I was growing up, and I remember doing a school project on it. The only problem was we booked a 2 hour taxi ride/ tour to take us there and the line to get in was 1 hour so we only had an hour to look around and soak it all in. It is absolutely massive and apparently one quarter of it still needs to be excavated. If I go back there I would want a guided tour so I learn more about this history, because it is really fascinating and slightly morbid to see all the remains still in tact. 

Could EVERYONE please like my blogs Facebook page HERE!

Summer xo