Tuesday, 20 August 2013

La Sagrada Familia

Top: Asos, Shorts: Zara, Necklace: DKNY, Watch: Michael Kors, Sunglasses: Ray Ban

It is hard to look presentable when traveling in 35 degree heat on bikes! But my sister and I try to look our best, even when our makeup is sweating off while waiting in 45 minute queues to most of the major attraction. When it comes to major attractions in Barcelona, Gaudi's La Sagrada Familia is numero uno. 
It is absolutely stunning, and it is yet to be complete! The architecture is so different to most European churches, very modern but with an old twist. The stain glass windows are a gorgeous a ray of colours, designed in an ombre rainbow. And the detailing of the sculptures on the outside of the church is exquisite!  

I love the back of this top. I don't own a lot of green, but I love the colour of this top (looks best when tanned though). And who can resist peek a boo shoulders? The only problem with cut out back tops is...bra straps! Some people can get away with no bra, I however have natural D cup breast, so a supportive bra is essential to say the least. Since we were going to the beach straight after this, I wore my bathing suit underneath (hence the weird black straps around my neck). If it wasn't so hot or if you are wearing a cut out back at night, I suggest wearing chicken fillets ( the life saving stick on bra's). 

Travel Makeup tip: Use BB cream as a primer- not only is this one SPF 30+ but it will make your foundation last longer !