Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Republica

 Dress: Dotti, Blazer: Forever New, Shoes: Ice, Watch: Armani Exchange

Tonight we went out to a restaurant in St Kilda, Melbourne called Republica for my sister Ashley's Birthday! Happy birthday to my beautiful best friend, photographer and sister. 
It was so nice to see the sunset over the ocean, it was a beautiful sight and great restaurant. It had a beautiful patio on the boardwalk with these fun swinging chairs overlooking the beach. I highly recommend this spot for anyone visiting Melbourne. Also, great food! I recommend the snapper over gnocchi...mouth watering!
I recently bought this dress from Dotti on sale for only $30! It was a little too long so I asked my mum to hem it now its TOO SHORT! Oh well lucky I don't live in Melbourne and I don't have to face half the population I flashed throughout the night.
I hardly ever wear my hair in a pony tail, but I quite like it and might have to do it more often! I am in desperate need for a cut and color, if anyone has any recommendations of good hairdressers let me know :) 

Don't forget to follow me on Facebook HERE!

-Summer xo