Monday, 28 January 2013

Australian Open: Day

Dress: Forever 21, Jacket: Valley Girl, Bag: DKNY, Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Shoes: Famous Footwear, Hat: General Pants Co (similar one here) Watch: Michael Kors

Today we watched Azarenka vs Kuznetsova, S. Williams vs Stephens and A. Murray vs J. Chardy. It was great tennis! I was sad to see Serena lose, but inspiring to see Stephens win and she is only 19! I expected to be really hot sitting at the tennis, but we were sitting in the shade. So I guess I wore my hat for glamour purposes only! I love these retro Ray Bans my Mum recently bought for me. They are perfect for music festivals and sporting events. Sometimes I feel like I am at a music festival being at the  Aussie Open! There is so much atmosphere inside and outside the arena. Maybe because of all the drinking, Australians do know how to knock back a few! This blazer is my staple jacket that goes with everything, I also wore it here, when I went to Fiji. 

Don't forget to like my facebook page HERE!

-Summer xo