Saturday, 15 December 2012

MELBOURNE: Phillip Island

Catwalk at the wildlife park? I think yes!


Blown away by the view...literally 

The "Blowhole"
A not so glamourous wind blown effect pose
SUNGLASSES FROM SABO SKIRT
ROAD TRIP! with my DJ/"Photographer"/tour guide Serge 
Follow me on Instagram "summerirvin"
STYLE INSPO OF THE DAY: Nicole Ritchie
Black Romper/jumpsuit with a gold belt + oversized black sunglasses
Romper/ Jumpsuit: LATIN CLOTHING CO. Belt: FOREVER NEW, Sunglasses: SABO SKIRT, BAG: LOUIS VUITTON, Shoes: Famous Footwear

Today we went for a road trip down to the beautiful Phillip Island. There are restaurants, cafes, shops, and many attractions to see. It is a cute little beach community and a must see if visiting Melbourne! The coast line off Melbourne is beautiful. I loved walking along the boardwalk but the wind was insane, and I struggled not to get choked to death by my own hair! We also visited the wildlife park where I fed the most friendliest or hungriest kangaroos! They literally jumped on you to get some food and ate straight out of your hand. It was incredible, and scary by the expression shown on my face haha. 

I love black jumpsuits! In this wind it was the perfect outfit. It looks like a dress but they are actually shorts. Ever since I saw Nicole Ritchie wear one, I have been on the hunt for the perfect one. This one is great because you can dress it up or down. I added a gold belt to tie in the waist line. But you could easily dress it up with statement accessories and heels for a night out on the town. 

I officially love Melbourne and I can't wait to return! Thank you for such a great trip Serge! 

-Summer xo