Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween!








Some of my favorite Halloween pictures taken from the 4 years of college in America! Great memories, with great people!

Halloween was by far my favorite holiday when I lived in America! Before I went to college in America I was thinking is it going to be like the movies? College was nothing like the movies except for halloween, it was better! Remember when they said in the Mean Girls movie, Halloween is just an excuse to wear slutty outfits and lingerie and just put on animal ears....that pretty much sums it up! And I loved every minute of it! I remember carving my first pumpkin, eating my first candy corn and going to my first corn maze and watching all the little kids go trick or treating! It was all so 'American' and I couldn't get enough of it. It wasn't about what party you went to, what costume you wore or which fraternity house you visited. It was all about who you went with, and every year from freshman year to senior year, I partied with some great people so this blog post is for you!